Terms & Conditions
Disclosure upon processing of personal data of suppliers
This information is provided pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of European Regulation no. 679/2016 (hereinafter, GDPR). This treatment will be based on principles of propriety, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to the aforementioned articles and subsequent modifications and additions, therefore, the following information is provided:
1. The Data Owner is Manifatture 7 Bell (later, Owner), with registered office in Via maestri del lavoro 41/43 - 50013 Campi Bisenzio (FI) – email address: email@example.com.
Disclosure upon processing of personal data of customers
This information is provided pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of European Regulation no. 679/2016 (hereinafter, GDPR). According to this legislation, the treatment will be based on principles of propriety, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to the aforementioned articles, the following information is provided:
1. The Data Owner is Manifatture 7 Bell (later, Owner), with registered office in Via maestri del lavoro 41/43 - 50013 Campi Bisenzio (FI) – email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
2. The data you provide will be used for the following purposes:
Purpose of providing our services. It also includes the satisfaction of needs connected with or instrumental to our business, including operational, management and customer assistance needs. The legal basis therefore lies in the need for processing your data for the purpose of carrying out pre-contractual measures (e.g.: request for a quote), prior to the conclusion of a possible contract with the Owner, and in the execution of the contract concerning the services requested to the Owner.
Marketing purposes. The personal data communicated by you is only processed with your specific and distinct consent (article 7 GDPR), for the following Marketing Purpose:
receipt of commercial and/or promotional communications by e-mail, telephone, fax, SMS, MMS, automated systems without operator intervention and similar, including electronic platforms and other telematic means, invitations to events.
The legal basis of the processing is therefore your consent, expressed in a free, specific and informed way, issued to the Owner by entering your data and issuing the consent in paper or electronic form.
Administrative purpose. The Owner will also process your data in compliance with legal obligations (legal basis of processing), of tax-accounting-administrative nature, to which he is subject.
3. The conferment of data for the purposes related to the execution of pre-contractual measures or the contract is functional to benefit from services requested, therefore any refusal to provide them implies the impossibility for the Owner to perform such services. The provision of data for marketing purposes is optional, and your refusal will make impossible to receive our commercial and/or promotional communications. The provision of your data for marketing purposes is optional, and in its absence the Owner will not be able to send you commercial and/or promotional communications.
4. The recipients of the processing are the data controllers (including third parties in agreement with the Owner) and the persons within the organization of the Owner authorized by him. Personal data will not be disclosed, but may be shared with third parties, exclusively for technical and operational needs strictly related to the purposes set out above. In particular, to third parties involved in the fulfillment of accounting and tax tasks, to companies or professionals for the execution of accounting and/or tax duties, appointed as data controllers. If you require any further information on data controllers of your data processing, please contact the Data Owner at the contact details at the beginning of this document.
5. The data are processed and stored at the registered office of the Owner and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment are located. Personal data is stored on servers located within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Owner, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Owner hereby ensures that the transfer outside EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
6. Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes, and in any case, in compliance with current legislation.
7. You can, at any time: access your personal data; obtain the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concerns it; oppose the treatment; exercise the right to the portability of your data; withdraw consent; to propose a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (Personal Data Protection Authority – Garante Privacy).
The exercise of your rights can be done by sending a request by email to: email@example.com.
DISCLOSURE UPON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (NEWSLETTER)
Manifatture 7 Bell (later, Owner), with registered office in (PO), via Valentini, 7 – phone number +39 0574562268 – fax +39 0574757296 – email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, inform you that, also
pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of European Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, GDPR), the data you provide will be used as follows:
1. Subject and purpose of the processing
Your personal data (e-mail address) that you have communicated is only processed with your specific and distinct consent (Article 7 GDPR), for the following Marketing Purpose:
send you by e-mail newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner and recording of the degree of satisfaction on the quality of services.
The legal basis of the processing is therefore your consent, expressed in a free, specific and informed way by entering your email address in the form and clicking in the box of consent.
2. Mode of processing
Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing.
The Owner will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purpose and in any case for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for the purpose of Marketing.
3. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible, for this purpose, to persons authorized by the Owner as persons in
charge and/or system administrators and any external data processors.
4. Data communication
5. Data transfer
Personal data is stored on servers located within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Owner, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Owner hereby ensures that the transfer outside EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
6. Nature of the conferment of data and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes mentioned above is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material regarding the Services offered by the Owner.
7. Rights of the interested party
As concerned person, you have the rights set forth in the GDPR and the current personal data protection legislation:
obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and mode of processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the data controller and the appointed representative pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as appointed representative in the territory of the State, data controllers or data processors;
obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of the data; b) the cancellation, ransformation into anonymous form or blocking of data unlawfully processed, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, alsoas regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and/or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper-based mail. Please note that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods is exten ted to traditional ones and that, in any case, for the concerned person remains the possibility to exercise the right to object even only partially.
Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
8. How to exercise your rights
9. Owner, data controller and persons tasked with the processing
Manifatture 7 Bell (later, Owner), with registered office in Via maestri del lavoro 41/43 - 50013 Campi Bisenzio (FI) email address: email@example.com. The updated list of the data controllers and of the persons authorized to process the data is kept at the registered office of the Owner and may be made available to you by requesting the aforementioned contact address.