The brand was originally founded in 1957 by 7 Bell S.p.A, a Tuscan atelier, known for its superior quality garments and first producer of Italian denim. Authenticity and a passion for excellence fuel the President’s project. Pride for the product crafted in Tuscany is the defining note. CEO and creative director Guido Biondi is the brains behind the label.
The AW19 'Mughal Stories' collection takes inspiration to the empire of the same name that ruled most of India and Pakistan in the 16th and 17th centuries.The trademark is the use of precious materials and models from our historical archive, revisited in a contemporary key. From Cotton-Flannel, to Supima Oxford, to Chambray; every garment represents a right balance between tradition and innovation, with a refined research in details.
- Shirt Rangi S/S P'S Chiba Print EcrùAs low as $317.00
- Shirt Rangi S/S P'S Chiba Print Blue NavyAs low as $317.00
- Shirt Rangi L/S P'S Multicolor StripeAs low as $380.00
- Shirt Rangi S/S P'S Psycho Flower Popeline PinkAs low as $252.00
- Shirt Rangi S/S P'S Psycho Flower PopelineAs low as $252.00
- Shirt Top Gun by NIKOAs low as $1,285.00
- Shirt Chatham Check White BlueOut of stock
- Shirt Jfk Supima Oxford30% Regular Price $395.00 As low as $276.50
- Shirt Vespa Check YellowOut of stock
- Shirt Kansas ChambrayAs low as $312.00
- Shirt Chatham Check Blue NavyOut of stock